Sunday, December 21, 2014

Welcome to the fun!

Welcome to my brand new blog! 

Hi everyone. I'm so excited to get this blog started up and on its feet. In the past I included product reviews on my personal blogs, but it was starting to feel really crowded. I decided it was time to launch a separate blog just for reviewing products and services. I don't know about you, but I always love perusing people's blogs and finding great new products to try. My hope is that this can be a place to promote great products and connect great companies with great people. 

I recently have become obsessed with subscription boxes. They're a fun, relatively inexpensive way to try new things. The holiday season is upon us, but with subscription boxes, the fun of opening a surprise gift can last all year long. Enter the blog name: Boxanista.

(That's me on the right.)

A little about me:

I have an addiction to finding new, great products to try, and I'm not even a little bit sorry about it. By day, I lead a pretty normal existence. I spend my 8-5 working in the tech writing industry. When I'm not changing the world one sentence at a time, I am a Jill of all trades (master of only a few). I love to cook, craft, travel, and spoil my two crazy little pug dogs. I'm a zany mix of creative thinker and obsessive list maker. I thrive on being the center of attention, but I can also be a bit of a socially awkward introvert. In other words, I'm a mess. But I'm a fun mess!

What to expect from this blog:

Since the blog is brand new, there's still a lot to be determined. My vision includes reviews of the things I like, but also trying out things I might not normally try. I would love to see interaction about the products and requests from readers. I plan to include videos and how-to screencasts. 


The blog design and arrangement is still in the early stages. What do you like? What needs to be improved? I'd love to hear feedback from you.

Stick around and look for a giveaway coming in one of the next few posts. While you're at it, follow me on social media. -->

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment