Sunday, February 15, 2015

February Ipsy Review

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription box that sends 4-5 items curated around a central theme and the user's feedback. The items are packed in a stylish, fun makeup bag. (Isn't the bag so cute this month?)

Cost: $10/month with FREE shipping



Eva-nyc Up All Night Volumizing Spray (Value $3)
My hair is super thin, so I need all the volumizing help I can get!

City Color Creamy Lip Stain (Value $4.99)
This is much pinker than it looks in the photo. It was an okay gloss, but I've gotten much higher quality ones in recent boxes. I'll probably stick this in the giveaway pile.

Model Cosmetics Blush (Value $5)
I don't wear blush very often. If I do, it's BareMinerals. I couldn't find how big the full size of this is, so I estimated the cost based off the smaller size. This will be gifted. 

Emite Makeup Professional Eyelash Curler  (Value $25)
I always love getting brushes and tools in boxes, so this is a nice addition. I already have a lash curler that I never use though, so I'll pass this on. I think my mom will love it. 

Mitchell and Peach Face Oil (Value $23)
I've only used this once and I love it already! It's such a great addition for those of us who have super dry skin during the winter. I feel like I can't put enough moisturizer on these days, and this solves that problem- just a few drops will do. This bottle will last me forever! It smells nice, but not overpowering. This made the entire bag for me!

Overall value: Approximately $61 

I didn't like this Ipsy nearly as much as I did the January bag, but I'm still a huge fan. I'm sure my mom and sister will agree, since they'll be getting some of these items, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment