Saturday, January 10, 2015

Treatsie Deal Alert


Treatsie Deal Alert!
Do you have a major sweet tooth? Yeah, me too. Ice cream has been my downfall on more than one occasion. I saw this deal on Facebook today, and I thought I'd pass it along to you.

Treatsie is offering a "Double the Sweets" deal. If you use the code FBDOUBLESWEETS at the checkout, you can receive twice the sweets in your first box. That sounds like a pretty sweet deal! (Ha! See what I did there?) Unfortunately, this deal has to come right around the time we're all making resolutions and trying to be healthy. It may be a really great treat for yourself, or a nice gift for a friend. 

Treatsie sends sweets from 3 small vendors across the country. They promise that the box has a retail value of $20-25. I won't be ordering it this month, but I will keep this in mind for the future. Let me know if you decide to try it out!

Cost: The subscription is cheaper if you pay for it multiple months at a time. $15/month, $42/quarterly, or $144/annually. Shipping is $4.95. You can cancel any time. I do wish there was a one-time option, though.

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links. If you click through the link, I'll receive credit towards a purchase on their site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment